We offer wine cooler repair in Ogden, Utah. Avoid spoiled wine and embarrassment when entertaining by keeping your wine cooler up to par and working properly. When issues arise, don’t hesitate to reach out for Wine Cooler Repair near Ogden, Utah, to preserve your cooler and protect your wine from the potential damages of faulty storage.
Not chillin’? Some things to know when your wine cooler needs repair include:
Talk to an expert in Wine Cooler Repair in Ogden, Utah, and the surrounding areas: Roy, Layton, when you experience common problems and issues with your wine cooler. these professionals will be able to put your mind at ease and save your stock when problems crop-up.
Some common cooler conundrums include:
- Wine is too cold.
- Wine is too warm.
- The humidity is not right.
- Technical issues; such as it simply won’t work.
- The door won’t shut properly.
- Cooler vibrates when working.
Signs of an issue.
Act quickly if you notice signs of a cooler issue. If you think your cooler is not at the right temperature, place a thermometer in the cooler to determine the precise temperature. Allow the thermometer at least a half-hour to come to temperature. Wine should be kept at a temperature of 40-to-65-degrees Fahrenheit. Keep your eye on the humidity level as well; too dry will damage wine and too moist will deteriorate the labels on your bottles. The ideal level for your wine cooler is around 50-80% humidity.
There are a few things that consumers can do before calling appliance repair experts. Run through this simple list to rule-out any basic issues that could be impacting your cooler’s performance, as well as the quality of your stored wines:
- Check the electrical outlet to make sure it is plugged-in and receiving power.
- Vacuum and remove dust from any vents or filters on your cooler.
- If your wine cooler is creating too much moisture and humidity, check gaskets around the door. Clean or replace these gaskets as needed to ensure the door closes tightly which will reduce the humidity inside your cooler.
- Make sure the cooler is sitting upright, flat on the floor. Moving your cooler to this position may eliminate some simple problems, such as vibrations.
- If your wine cooler has a glass front or door, make sure it is in a dim place out of direct light. Wine can become damaged when subjected to fluorescent lights or UV rays.
A wine selection is an investment; don’t risk yours when problems arise. Act fast and hire us to fix the problem for you. Furthermore, you could be wasting energy with a faulty wine cooler. We can get your cooler back to peak performance- and save your wine!
If you live in the Ogden, Utah region and are experiencing issues with your cooler or simply need wine cooler repair, don’t hesitate to reach out to iFiX for a quick-fix to your problem. Don’t let common issues turn into big problems that could have costly repercussions.